Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Foot And Mouth Disease More Condition_symptoms How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Hand Foot And Mouth Disease To Show And What Are They?

How long does it take for signs of hand foot and mouth disease to show and what are they? - foot and mouth disease more condition_symptoms

My daughter goes to daycare and other child had the disease and foot and mouth! It was about 1 week and has no evidence it has 1 small blister on his hand, but I'm not sure what it is (can an ant bite or something small) that someone you know the signs and how long does it take to show?

1 comment:

Heather S said...

We are living through now with our 2 children. My son was suspended last week, 1 Week of school, and red spots began to appear in the mouth, Saturday. Fevering and was sore for a few days before. My daughter has just started with red spots on Monday. Check your child's mouth for the small red spots. I believe that every child has a different degree. My son has a few bruises on the hands. If there is more than a week and were no signs that it may be in order!

Post a Comment