Saturday, January 9, 2010

Colored Rope Lights What Color Of Christmas Lights Would Look Nice To Decorate A Maple Leaf Tree?

What color of christmas lights would look nice to decorate a maple leaf tree? - colored rope lights

Two years ago, our neighbors have planted trees. This year, I thought the tree decorated with lights and I put no idea what color.

So far, I have a frost white LED light on my door, Ice Cube ceiling light, fluorescent light cord to the garage door, fluorescent lights, 2 pins and small bulbs Garland on the pole.

My neighbor island of my left red LED lights, 3 trees, the ice ceiling light, artificial rope around the door, 2 reindeer (artificial light) and red lights.

My neighbor island to my right, Teal has a wire to the door, multicolored LED icicles on the ceiling, 1 reindeer) (Tungsten, 2 blue LED lights, 2 pines, green and blue LED spot light on the maple-tree.

I want a color that is both light and my light neighboring island neighboring island to me carefully added.

Neighboring island of my left tells me that brought the cold white light, the door, INice tree.
I thought, because the green light to have a link in this Christmas season, because it would be red, green, blue (from left to right). I also thought the lights transitional color white (or blue to red to green)

I need your help. What do you think would be best for this situation? You can also propose other colors Opinion ...

Thank you in advance.

1 comment:

Chloe said...

Green and red

Post a Comment