Sunday, January 31, 2010

Business Funds Into Personal Bank Account Can A Bank Employee Go Into My Bank Account And Take Out Funds With Our Consent, Or Knowledge Of Said Act?

Can a bank employee go into my bank account and take out funds with our consent, or knowledge of said act? - business funds into personal bank account

On June 30, 2008, an amount of $ 707.02 was deducted from my account w / Bank of America to pay an invoice business year. Both accounts are not related, and more than 2 years, no payments from my employees.

The Bank informed that June 30, 2008, an employee of my checking account and took my money anyway with the consent of our knowledge - telephone, mail, e-mail is not .. My account is excessive, which cover up to $ 200 + in overdraft fees.

Is this legal? I sat with my attorney to see if he can run against him by the question of liability.

8 comments:

bottlebl... said...

Depending on the conditions of accounting.

All banks have the smallest number in your account agreement, which try to compensate for a current account to pay the debt if the debt is overdue and are not obliged to give knowledge, notice or consent - have already begun with the signing of the Papers open to the account agreed and is 100% legal and common practice in most banks.

The key will be how the business account was created. If there is ad / b / a, and personally guaranteed the debts of the company, you have no refuge. Ask your lawyer review the agreements of the account, if it is not clear.

Lov4nzyx... said...

I think it would be necessary to have studied) (the bank, but I wonder what kind of business proposal? Was it in connection with the bank? Do you have something to sign when you say that they avoid default, provided funds to pay for it? Have you anything to sign anyone would allow someone to withdraw money? It was a decision against so that they retire? Sorry for the questions, but I wonder how she could do well.

ed h said...

My wife works in a bank and said that it is legal. This is called the law of compensation. "Financial institutions may for the debtor to pay the arrears and / or overdraft. I assume that the business plan is with Bank of America. Most of the time in the mail. With only 30 days, you can always somewhat get.

Danny N said...

hmmm ... I think your right, if the amount was overdue and was sent to the collections so that they rescind the law, the amount that they need, when you have enough money in the ACCT. there is someone I know. but if you pay them nothing and then all those who have no right to enter their account. So, if your fault, then theres no point in spending money for a lawyer, but if not your fault, then you have a case, I think.

lulamae7 said...

I like with my own lawyer, contact the bank, because it seems very dark. The bank probably will refund your money if they know they are determined to take legal action to recover their funds. I wish you all the best .... What kind of world we live in!

mscherpe... said...

Under these circumstances you describe, no. In any case, talk to a supervisor in the front seat and must be it. If the money will not again find legal advice at a time.

InsideR said...

No, no, not () normally. They speak more to the bank manager first, and not a "no" for an answer.

smedrik said...

It is permissible to do if there is a judicial order.

Post a Comment