Friday, January 29, 2010

Cheat List For Pokemon Silver Vba Can Someone Give Me A Full List Of The Cheats On The R4 For Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?

Can someone give me a full list of the Cheats On the R4 for Pokemon Diamond/Pearl? - cheat list for pokemon silver vba

Is there something in order to speed up the game? I have the actual game, but I wanted to quickly complete the game on the R4.
There is a statistical case?
Any trick to the game easier?
Strong Pokemon cheat?
Force trap?
Ability to maintain a strong pokemon / Clone Pokemon / othger people catch Pokemon?

I could only list one or where I can get online through illness the best answer in the next 5 hours or more, if you produced good results (5 star, too!)

1 comment:

Creed P said...

Sorry, no hack, unless your Havée

AR (Action Replay)

Website http:// www.codejunkies.com

Post a Comment