Saturday, February 13, 2010

Wax Lip Break Out How Can I Prevent My Lip From Breaking Out After I Wax It?

How can I prevent my lip from breaking out after I wax it? - wax lip break out

Every time I wax my upper lip (silver uncut), it breaks with white dots, no matter what I do. I tried alcohol, zit cream, etc., and the future is just incredibly dry and even more so. How can I avoid this? I do not know anyone who has this problem, and I do not understand why this to me - doing what, when I done professionally (even in rooms with natural wax, such as Aveda) or do it yourself, and no matter how different types of wax used. Please help!

2 comments:

jlassier... said...

Immediately GoBS hydrocortisone cream on the shaved area after waxing

just~a~g... said...

He did not look sick, he is mine! I am interested to hear suggestions to help this, because I still try to have something that works!

Post a Comment