Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tips Index/of .jpg Can I Achieve Visible Abs In 2 Months?

Can I achieve visible abs in 2 months? - tips index/of .jpg

I am looking for visible abs in 2 months, if possible. Even if it is possible, but I would like some advice.
I am 24 years old (in May 5'11) I'm from and I weigh today, I weigh less than 78 kg (12st 3 lbs.)
I have a body mass index of 23.9.
My abs are clearly visible as tense stomach, but when I breathe is not as visible as he wanted, only very small. My diet consists of vegetables and salads, I'm a vegetarian, not by choice, not fish, eggs, cheese, meat, etc.
Do I lose more weight? I do not want to "thin" I am satisfied with my building, displayed alongside the lack of ABS, could do even more if needed to lose. Should I eat certain foods? I'm not so abdominal exercises I Exercisesed to be done to reach every day? I'm visible on ABS for bodybuilders, but a good choice.

Thanks

1 comment:

Mike said...

You're BMI is not important, but fat content. You have to believe that define less than 10% body fat, belly-to.

Notice that your abdominal muscles, a muscle and should be treated like others would be treated. If you're a 6-pack and maintain a 6-pack must commit themselves and not sit ups (crunches recommended instead)
It is better to do, sit-ups every night, every night, because if you work a muscle that do not grow much, because your muscles grow during sleep and needs time to grow and absorb nutrients.

Many hiking and prone combination is a very good start for a six-pack and if you want to know what foods to eat, which can ab exercises and I still recommend you visit this site

http://www.bodybuilding.com /

Post a Comment